Todd Bordonaro, PGA
Benefiting Challenged Athletes Foundation
Golf Lesson on an 18-Hole Course
While the driving range and practice areas are a great place to refine one’s technique, skills to play the game are best acquired on the course. The countless varieties of options, conditions, and situations which are present in a round of golf cannot be mastered solely from the range and practice areas. At Fit for Golf-Set for Life, they believe that by incorporating on-course practice and live playing situations into their instructional curriculum, students will develop their game at an accelerated learning pace. This experience gives you a full 18 holes to learn on in a four-hour period.
- 18 holes of instruction on the golf course
- Learn and improve your technique by exploring various situations on the golf course
- Develop your game at an accelerated learning pace
- Includes all class materials, green and cart fees, and refreshments
- Tee gift for each student
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.