Active Shooter Preparation Training
The one-hour program includes an informative presentation but limited physical training. The two and three-hour program consists of more hands on training and action planning. Upgrade to the premium program that includes a site survey tour of your facility as well as additional action plan assessment for human threat situations.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 125.38 miles from 90025): $1,000
- Prepare psychologically for emergency situations and how to react calmly
- Premium upgrade includes training as well as a site survey tour and additional action plan assessment for human threat situations
- A workshop that will prepare you for an active shooter situations that could potentially happen at work or in life; includes techniques taught to military and law enforcement
- Learn to make action plans at home, work, and in the community
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works