Golf at The Greenbrier
Imagine experiencing the history and grandeur of The Greenbrier Resort with a legend like Sir Nick Faldo. Established in 1778, The Greenbrier has hosted a number of premier golf events, including the Ryder Cup, and now you can enjoy a magical day of playing golf and sharing stories at The Greenbrier with one of the world’s greatest golfers.
- Experience is for three (3) people
- Three (3) rooms for a two-night stay at The Greenbrier Resort
- Thirty (30) minutes on the driving range with Sir Nick Faldo
- Round of golf with Sir Nick at the private course, The Snead
- Breakfast and lunch with Sir Nick the day of the round
- Breakfasts and dinners in the Main Dining Room
You might also enjoy
Since 1997, The First Tee has introduced the game of golf and its inherent values to more than six million young people. On golf courses, in elementary schools and on military installations, The First Tee has helped shape the lives of young people from all walks of life by teaching them values like integrity, respect and perseverance through the game of golf. In addition to learning fundamentals of the golf swing and the game, our character education and life skills programs help young people prepare for success in high school, college and life.