Please sign in below:
Meet Lady Gaga for the Ultimate Little Monster Experience at artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour
Designed by Lady Gaga exclusively for IfOnly and the most devoted of her affectionately dubbed “Little Monsters,” this ultimate concert experience provides true behind the scenes access with a chance to meet the mega-star. For the first time ever, you will get an in-depth look at the inner workings of a Lady Gaga concert, including a tour of the stage, wardrobe area and sound booth. The highlight of the experience will undoubtedly be a gourmet dinner where Lady Gaga will come out for a meet and greet with her most devoted Little Monsters. During the meet and greet you will have a photo session with Gaga, where you will have a chance to immortalize this once-in-a-lifetime experience with one of the biggest music personalities of our time. Then enjoy the concert from Premium seats where you'll see first hand why Lady Gaga is considered one of the greatest performers touring today. The first 5 purchasers in each city will also arrive in style with a $100 gift card from Uber.
There is a very limited amount of space for this intimate experience, so secure your spot by choosing from a date and location below.
- One (1) Lady Gaga concert ticket
- Meet and greet with Lady Gaga
- Individual photo opportunity with Lady Gaga
- Haus of Gaga Backstage Tour with visits to the wardrobe area, stage access, sound booth, and the inner workings of the stage
- Premium seating with optimal stage viewing
- Appetizers and drinks
- Gourmet dinner
- Onsite host
- $100 Uber gift card to be used on the day of the concert (for the first five purchases in each city)
- For the experience to be fulfilled at each location, at least 10 packages must be purchased
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
This item is non-refundable once purchased
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
Led by Lady Gaga and her mother Cynthia Germanotta, the Born This Way Foundation was founded in 2011 to foster a more accepting society, where differences are embraced and individuality is celebrated. The Foundation is dedicated to creating a safe community that helps connect young people with the skills and opportunities they need to build a kinder, braver world. Born This Way believes that everyone has the right to feel safe, to be empowered and to make a difference in the world.