Play Poker in a Florida Casino with a World Champion
Better bring your A-game when you and five poker buddies sit down with poker professional Jamie Gold. For two hours of unforgettable play, you will join Jamie at a posh casino in Florida for a game of poker. Jamie’s favorite game is Texas hold ’em, but whatever the play, you will see first-hand his super-aggressive betting style and uncanny ability to bluff. Jamie, with over $12 million in tournament winnings and a World Series of Poker bracelet, is a hard opponent to beat, but you will get to learn from the best and leave with a great story to share for years to come.
- Access to a poker table at a Florida casino with Jamie for up to two (2) hours
- For up to six (6) people
- Will take place in a designated poker room at a licensed casino and follow standard casino rules and regulations
- Participants are responsible for their own wagers
- Does not include admission fees, buy-ins, minimums, or any other payments to play any games of any type
- Participants must be 21+ and US residents
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- May require a background check
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
The Global Creative Forum (GCF) is a star-studded Hollywood event convened by the Humpty Dumpty Institute (HDI) that uses cultural diplomacy to advance US foreign policy goals and values by building bridges between the United Nations and the entertainment industry (film, television, music, internet and social media). The GCF’s summit, welcomes the most senior members of the United Nations to Los Angeles to interact with key decision makers in the entertainment industry to discuss world issues and how the Hollywood community can contribute to the solution of those challenges.