Please sign in below:
Practice Your Poker Face with a Private Lesson from Antonio Esfandiari
Learn the secrets of poker from one of the greatest card players of all-time. In this incredible experience, you and up to five friends will join Antonio "The Magician" Esfandiari for a private poker lesson at a locale of your choosing. Whether you're in the exclusive back room of a Las Vegas casino or sitting around the felt table in your best friend's garage, Antonio will join you for an evening to talk about the tales and tactics that made him a legend in the gaming world. Discover firsthand the techniques that Antonio used to win two World Poker Tour championships and three World Series of Poker bracelets. Then ask him about his famous victory at the 2012 Big One for One Drop in which he won an unprecedented $18.3 million, the largest cash prize in poker history. Whether you're a beginner or a veteran, this is the perfect opportunity to develop your game with one of the most skilled poker players in the world.
- A two (2) hour poker lesson with Antonio for up to six (6) people
- Location is flexible to meet your group's needs, depending on Antonio's availability
- Food, beverages, accommodations, and travel expenses are not included
- Lesson only; experience does not include gambling of any type
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- May require a background check
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
ONE DROP is a non-profit organization initiated by Cirque du Soleil Founder Guy Laliberté that strives to ensure that water is accessible to all, today and forever. Water is the most critical challenge facing the XXIst century. Although it is essential to life, nearly 800 million people lack access to water while 2.5 billion are deprived of access to adequate sanitation. By 2025, 5.3 billion people—two-thirds of the world’s population—could lack access to enough water to meet their basic daily requirements. Using a one-of-a-kind sustainable intervention model, ONE DROP develops innovative water access and management projects which promote self-reliance in disadvantaged, rural and semi-rural regions of Latin America, West Africa and Asia. The programs launched from ONE DROP's inception until the end of 2014 will transform the lives of 1 million people.