Apprenticeship at Benu + Host an Exclusive Dinner Party
Enjoy a unique apprenticeship opportunity at Corey Lee’s sublime Benu restaurant, known world over for its progressive Asian-influenced multi-course tasting menu. Experience first-hand what goes into each dish in this elite kitchen as you work directly with Chef Lee to create your menu, bake a cake with Pastry Chef Courtney Schmidig and select wines to accompany your meal with Master Sommelier Yoon Ha. Welcome your guests to savor this celebratory meal that you had a hand in planning and executing.
A day’s apprenticeship in the Benu kitchen in San Francisco, California
Instruction on preparing Corey's progressive American and Asian-influenced cuisine
A tasting menu-style dinner in the Benu dining room including wine pairings
- Additional guests (7) at $500 per guest (maximum 8 total)
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Price does not include tax and gratuity
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on Corey’s availability
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
The mission of Asian Women's Shelter (AWS) is to eliminate domestic violence by promoting the social, economic and political self-determination of women. AWS is committed to every person's right to live in a violence-free home and has a specific focus towards addressing the cultural and language needs of immigrant, refugee, and U.S.-born Asian women and their children.