Weekend Tennis Getaway
An unforgettable weekend awaits. After a night in The Penthouse Suites at the Bellagio, you and three guests will meet Andre Agassi and Stefanie Graf for a private tennis clinic at their local training courts, followed by lunch. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gain insight into your game from two tennis legends. Later that evening, relive stories from the afternoon over dinner at the elegant Michael Mina restaurant. You will leave the next morning with personalized and hand-signed memorabilia to help commemorate this special occasion. Perfect for diehard tennis fans.
- Experience is for up to four (4) people
- Tennis clinic with Andre Agassi and Stefanie Graf at their local training courts in Las Vegas, NV
- Two (2) nights stay in Penthouse Suite at Bellagio in Las Vegas, NV
- Dinner for up to four (4) people at Michael Mina restaurant in Las Vegas, NV
- Hand-signed memorabilia with personalized message by Andre Agassi and Stefanie Graf
- The final wording of the personalized message is at Andre’s sole discretion
- This offer does not include or imply Andre Agassi, Stefanie Graf or Michael Minn's attendance at lunch and dinner
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- May require a background check
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
The Andre Agassi Foundation for Education is an educational organization dedicated to transforming public education in the United States for underserved youth. The Foundation drives reform by engaging in practice, policy and partnerships that provide quality education and enrichment opportunities. Children for Tomorrow aims to help mentally and emotionally traumatized children. The foundation's goal is to support and initiating projects that provide assistance to children and families who have become victims of war, persecution and violence.